No products in the cart.
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-rms meter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter, and the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||600 V|
|Surge protection||6 kV peak per IEC 61010-1 600 V CAT III, Pollution Degree 2|
|Fuse for A input||11 A, 1000 V FAST Fuse (Fluke PN 803293)|
|Display||Digital:||6,000 counts, updates 4 per second|
|Bar graph||33 segments, updates 32 per second|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to + 50 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C to + 60 °C|
|Battery type||9 volt Alkaline, NEDA 1604A/ IEC 6LR61|
|Battery Life||400 hours typical, without backlight|