No products in the cart.
- Permits a wide range of insulation testing up to 100GΩ at variable test voltage from 1kV to 10kV.
- DC voltage output for recorders.
- Output voltage is shown on the digital display.
- After tests, automatically discharges the charges stored in the circuit under test.
- Operated by rechargeable Nickel-Cadmium batteries.
|DC Test Voltage||1k - 10kV variable||1000V|
|Measuring Ranges (automatic change)||1.6GΩ/100GΩ (autoranging)||100MΩ|
|First Effective Measuring Ranges Accuracy||0.05 - 50GΩ||1 - 100MΩ|
|Other ranges Accuracy|||±1% of scale length|
|Output Voltage and Set Voltage Indicate||DC 0 - 10kV |±2%rdg±2dgt|
|Withstand Voltage||5000V AC for 1 minute|
|Power Source||Ni-Cd rechargeable battery (1.2V) × 8|
|Dimensions||200(L) × 140(W) × 80(D)mm|
|Accessories||7082 (Lead for recorder) 7083 (Lead for battery charging) 7084 (Earth and guard leads) 8075 (120V) or 8080 (220V) (Battery charger) 9176 (Carrying case [Hard]) Ni-Cd rechargeable battery × 8 Instruction Manual|