No products in the cart.
- Custom microprocessor controlled for highest accuracy and reliability.
- 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status.
- 0 and 180 degree phase angle switch permits quick tests and consistent readings.
- Digital read-out of tripping time.
- Constant current source circuitry ensures that a fluctuating mains voltage does not affect the accuracy of readings.
- Large custom digital display readout.
- Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket.
- Designed to IP54 Rating.
- Complies with IEC 61557
|Rated Tripping Current|||10/20/30/200/300/500mA|
|Fault Condition Settings|||× 1/2, × 1, × 5, × DC, |AUTO RAMP|
|Trip Current Duration|||1000ms, 200ms (×5)|
|Trip Time Accuracy|||±0.6%rdg±4dgt|
|Operating Voltage|||230V+10%-15% |(195V - 253V) 50Hz|
|Safety Standard|||IEC 61557-1,-6 |IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V |IEC 61010-2-031 Pollution Degree 2|
|Withstand Voltage|||3700V AC for 1 minute|
|IP Rating|||IEC 60529-IP54|
|Dimensions|||186(L) × 167(W) × 89(D)mm|
|Accessories|||Molded plug test leads |Pouch for test leads |Shoulder Strap |Instruction Manual|
|Optional|||7121B (Simplified measurement probe)|