No products in the cart.
- Large transformer jaws of 68mm diameter makes it possible to clamp on all three or four wires (3 phases) together for leakage current measurement.
- True RMS enables an accurate measurement for distorted waveforms.
- Measurement from mA up to AC 1000A
- Frequency filter switch to eliminate the effect of the harmonics.
- 2 way analogue output terminal
- Resolution 0.1Ma
|AC A (50/60Hz)||200mA/2/20/200/1000A ±2.5%rdg±5dgt (200mA/2/20A) ±3.0%rdg±5dgt (200A, 0 - 500A) ±5.5%rdg (501 - 1000A)|
|AC A (WIDE)||200mA/2/20/200/1000A ±1.8%rdg±5dgt (50/60Hz) (200mA/2/20A) ±2.0%rdg±5dgt (50/60Hz) (200A, 0 - 500A) ±5.0%rdg (50/60Hz) (501 - 1000A)|
|Crest factor||3.0 or less|
|Conductor size||Ø68mm max.|
|Frequency response||40Hz - 1kHz|
|Output||Waveform : AC200mV against the maximum value of each range (1000A range is 100mV) Recorder : DC200mV against the maximum value of each range (1000A range is 100mV)|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution degree 2 IEC 61010-2-032|
|Power source||6F22 (9V) × 1 *Continuous measuring time: Approx. 60 hours|
|Dimensions||250(L) × 130(W) × 50(D)mm|
|Weight||Approx. 570g (including battery)|
|Included Accessories||9094 (Carrying Case) 6F22 × 1 Instruction Manual|
|Optional Accessories||7073 (2WAY Output Cord)|