No products in the cart.
The Amprobe SM-10 Sound Level Meter is designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and Quality Control in various environments. It offers two types of measurements: A and C weighting.
The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie. 94dB 1 kHz etc.). The SM-10 conforms to the IEC651 Type 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2, and JISC1502 requirements for Sound Level Meters. Which means the SM-10 uses two different weighting filters required by the IEC 651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2: the A-Weighting and the C-Weighting audio filtering.
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers, Health, Industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A Weighting 30 ~130dB C Weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- MAX/MIN recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
- Accessories supplied: Carrying case, windscreen, user manual and 9V Battery
- CE, designed to meet IEC651 Type2, ANSI S1.4 Type2
|Display:||4 digits LCD|
|Microphone:||1/2 inch Electret condenser microphone|
|Power Supply:||9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22, JIS 006P battery|
|Auto Power Off:||Approx. 5 min|
|Environment:||Indoor operation, < 2000 m|
|Standard Applied:||IEC 651 Type2, ANSI 1.4 Type 2|
|Dynamic Range:||50 dB|
|Resolution:||0.1 dB, Display Update: 0.5 sec.|
|Time Weighting:||FAST(125mS), SLOW(1 sec)|
|Frequency Range:||31.5 Hz to 8 kHz|