No products in the cart.
Compact. Easy to use. Fluke tested.
The Fluke 305 come with all the rugged, reliable and accurate features you have come to trust, in a small, ergonomic design. The innovative body design offers a more compact tool to meet your needs. With features of AC current measurements up to 999 A, a large 30 mm jaw opening and CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating, you get an easy-to-use tool that handles your everyday electrical maintenance needs.
Fluke 305 Compact AC Clamp Meters
- 999.0 A ac current measurement
- Cat IV 300V / CAT III 600V safety rated
- 30 mm jaw size for numerous applications
- Resistance range of 40 kΩ
- Slim, ergonomic design is easy to carry and simple to use
- Easy to read backlight display
|DC mV range||-|
|Size||H x W x D (mm)||208 x 58.5 x 28|
|Jaw size||30 mm|
|Safety rating||CAT III 600 V|
|Temperature||0 ~ 40 °C|
|Screen refresh rate||-|
|Battery||2 AA batteries|