No products in the cart.
- New technology permits safe testing, without the need of direct contact between probes and live wires.
- The insulated crocodile clips can clip insulated cables from φ2.4 to 30mm.
- Phase rotation is indicated by the rotary illumination of LEDs and logical audible tones.
- The instrument can be fixed to a metal panel via the magnet on the back side.
- Wide measuring range for 3 phase installations from 70V to 1000V AC.
- Super brightness function permits clear LED’s indication also in sunshine.
- Complies with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V.
|Functions||Phase rotation (Clockwise or Counter Clockwise), Presence of open phase|
|Detection method||Electrostatic induction|
|Measuring voltage range||From 70 to 1000V AC phase to phase (sine wave, continuous input)|
|Clamp diameter range||From φ2.4 to 30mm insulated cables|
|Measuring frequency range||45 to 66Hz|
|Phase rotation||Clockwise: Green arrow LEDs "rotate" in clockwise, Green symbol "CW" lits, Intermittent buzzer|
|Counter Clockwise: Red arrow LEDs "rotate" in counter clockwise, Red symbol "CCW" lits, continuous buzzer|
|Visual indication||Via LEDs with Super brightness function|
|Battery voltage warning||Power LED blinks if battery voltage is too low.|
|Operating conditions||Temperature/Humidity Ranges -10 to 50ºC, 80% (no condensation)|
|Storage conditions||Temperature/Humidity Ranges -20 to 60ºC, 80% (no condensation)|
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V Pollution degree2, IEC 61326-1, IEC 61557-1, -7|
|Power supply||Alkaline battery (LR6) ×4 Alkaline battery (LR6) ×4 * Continuous use: Approx. 100 hours (Auto power off in about 10 min.)|
|Dimensions||112(L) × 61(W) × 36(D) mm|
|Test leads||Double insulated cables, length approx. 70cm|
|Colours code||L1(U): Red, L2(V): White L3(W): Blue|
|Accessories included||9096 (Carrying case), Alkaline battery (LR6) × 4, Instruction manual|