No products in the cart.
- The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate with the minimum of influence from earth voltage and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
- Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
- Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by “OK” lamp.
- Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good when “OK” lamp is illuminate.
|AC A||20A |±2%rdg±5dgt [50Hz - 1kHz] 200A |±2%rdg±5dgt [50/60Hz] |±3%rdg±10dgt [40Hz - 1kHz]|
|Conductor Size||Ø24mm max.|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 1kHz|
|Withstand Voltage||3700V AC for 1 minute|
|Power Source||LR-44 (1.5V) × 2|
|Dimensions||147(L) × 58.5(W) × 26(D)mm|
|Accessories||9090 (Carrying Case) LR-44 × 2 Instruction Manual|