No products in the cart.
Be ready for anything.
The Fluke 381 does everything you would expect from a clamp meter, and then lets you remove the display for even more flexibility. Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people. Clamp the Fluke 381 around a conductor, remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment, all while watching real-time readings.
The iFlex flexible current probe (included) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
Features and benefits
- Wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 30 ft. away from the point of measurement for added flexibility without interference with measurement accuracy
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Radio transmitter automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
|AC Current via Jaw|
|Accuracy||2% ± 5 digits (10-100 Hz)|
|2.5% ±5 digits (100-500 Hz)|
|Crest Factor (50 Hz/60 Hz)||3 @ 500 A|
|2.5 @ 600 A|
|1.42 @ 1000 A|
|Add 2% for C.F. >2|
|AC Current via Flexible Current Probe|
|Range||999.9 A / 2500 A (45 Hz – 500 Hz)|
|Resolution||0.1 A / 1 A|
|Accuracy||3% ± 5 digits|
|Crest Factor (50 Hz/60 Hz)||3.0 at 1100 A|
|2.5 at 1400 A|
|1.42 at 2500 A|
|Add 2% for C.F. > 2|